Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Arrivals & Departures

I know what you're thinking...why hasn't he posted anything on his blog for some time now?  I sure hope he's alright.  Well, thanks for your concern and I am doing great.  I just got busy on another photo assignment which I hope to share with you soon.
But speaking of getting busy, these photos were taken several years ago when I was at O'Hare waiting for a flight out.  Armed with a new lens and some time to kill, I found a spot on the floor in Terminal 3 and steadied the camera on my knee to capture the goings and comings of the nations busy airport.
I don't often include people in my images but I felt invisible at this location and was able to work in anonymity. I have always liked the electric frenzy of the blue color against the quiet blur of the pedestrians.








No comments:

Post a Comment